Archive - Apr 12, 2007
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on April 12, 2007 - 16:42
So um... taxes? They suck. Let's throw rocks at 'em.
- CORRECTION: LA-based creators Dave Kellett and Kris Straub plan to march over to the gallery where art by alleged copycat Todd Goldman is on exhibit with a copy of Dave Kelly's original comic.
So long as someone will mail them a copy of the Keenspot FCBD book that it appeared in. Kellett's address and more details over at COPYCAT 2007 headquarters, FLEEN.UPDATE: They have received the comic book.
- Journalista! has a whole mess of links on the passing of Johnny Hart (scroll down to "comic strips").
- The Daily Crosshatch has an interview with creator Raina Telgemeier.
- For his podcast, T Campbell interviews Eric Burns and Wednesday White (mp3 link) and they talk about Websnark, blogging & podcasting. As always, Eric is simultaneously humble and well not-humble (it's charming though), Wednesday drops geek-cred terms (did I hear CMS in there? That's content-management-system) and for some odd reason sounds like she's sitting five feet behind Eric in the interview. Surprisingly, T Campbell asks no questions about actual webcomic content though...
- Sequential Tart reviews three webcomics this month: El Goonish Shive; Questionable Content; and Tittivillus.