Introducing all of my webcomics.
Submitted by Vas Littlecrow Wojtanowicz on June 29, 2011 - 21:38
Hello, I'm Vas Littlecrow Wojtanowicz, and I wanted to take an opportunity to share all of my current webcomic creations! None of my comics are SFW, so keep that in mind.
- Dissident Priest - Tsar left the Red Navy in disgust and became a dissident priest. Because of a great betrayal, he was imprisoned for a heinous crime he did not commit.
- Nine Lives of Catnose - A simple comic about modeling made my models.
- Rasputin Barxotka - A graphic novel about Rromanies (gypsies,) The Russian Mob and supernatural stuff.
- Rasputin Catamite - The story of a blood-thirsty upir and the people who love him.
- Rasputin's Angels - When a party boy assassin grows old and tries to retire, trouble and lust continue to follow him.
- SOUP Wars - A dark science fiction fairytale made of dreams.
- Sucka! - The tragic tale of a tiny, green-haired, Polish transvestite prostitute with a heart of gold, blood that's cold, and fangs for vengeance. He sings like a skylark, with a soul like the dark and the rhyming skills of a dork.
- The Upir's Mark Blog - This webcomic blog comes from an alternate reality. It's what happens when the members Siberia's most shocking band grow up, get married and move to Minnesota. Either that, or it's a semi-autobiographical blog hidden under layers of strippers, freakiness and metaphor.
Thank you for reading, and please feel free to share any feedback.