- Daily Cross Hatch has a wonderful interview with Harvey Pekar – 70 years old and in the middle of his first webcomic project.
- An interview with Jeffrey Rowland, comics creator and T-shirt-shippin’ mogul.
- An interview with Garry Trudeau, creator of Doonesbury. Given the long presence of Doonesbury on the web, I was surprised the Trudeau is hoping for newspapers to create some sort of news monopoly on the web as the answer to how he will make money is a post paper world.
- Another outstanding update from the subtlely stupid Hulk Vs. Bizarro.
- Another landing strip joke in QC right after last night’s Daily Show Rio de Janeiro gag? Coincidence or COINCIDENCE!!!??! More importantly just why is Faye grabbing Martin’s butt (in panel 3)?
SWAG O’ THE MONTH
Chris Onstad is selling a picture of himself from 1986. Really!