Damn, I Wish I Was Your Webcomic
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on December 14, 2006 - 10:28
- E& P lists some of the initial newspapers Rich Stevens' Diesel Sweeties will launch in next year.
- The Daily Cartoonist links to speculation on what the newspaper business will look by the end of the decade.
- The Comics Reporter links to an interview with Gene Yang, creator of American Born Chinese.
- Newsarama catches up with Frank Cho. He seems to be doing a lot of superhero work these days.
- Ted Rall defends the recently arrested creator of Mallard Fillmore, Bruce Tinsley.
- Dirk Deppey wonders aloud (look under "digital comics" section) if the recent nearly nude shot of a character in Chris Muirâ€™s webcomic Day by Day would offend readers of conservative blogs where the strip is syndicated.
- I missed that Line Item Veto went on hiatus.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- Joey Manley charts the long tail of WCN webcomics.
- Omigawd! Kris Straub snaps and kicks the crap out of Scott Kurtz! And uh, more behind the scenes on the forthcoming PvP animated series.
- Stephen "xmung" Crowley has some thoughts on webcomic audience sizes.
- Every comics creator should have a comic bio. Check out Jon Morris' bio here.
- Where is
WaldoRyan? Help decide where world explorer/cartoonist Ryan Estrada heads to next.
- Not sure how old this is, but the cast of the NBC television show, Scrubs, dubbed the dialogue to the classic Peanuts Christmas special. Pretty funny, actually.