Blank Label Comics' Summer WonderFest
Submitted by Brad Guigar on June 6, 2007 - 10:32
Blank Label Comics, the ground-breaking co-op of independent cartoonists, is partnering with Project Wonderful to launch an ambitious concept in advertising that will offer never-before-seen marketing possibilities. BLC's Summer Wonderfest is a limited-time offer through which advertisers can buy ads that will appear across the entire BLC network at the same time. That's every single Blank Label comic and their forums.
Ads will be purchased through Project Wonderful's innovative infinite auction model: You bid on an advertising slot, and for as long as you are the high bidder, your ad is displayed. You can bid whatever price you'd like for as long as you'd like: two days, a week, a year - it's your choice. You can learn more here.
BLC traffics over 20 million pageviews a month. That means that you have a very good chance of buying a phenomenal amount of exposure for much less than you would spend on a traditional cost-per-view basis. Plus, you're buying a tremendous amount of advertising saturation. Your ad will be seen simultaneously across the Web sites of some of the most popular comics on the Net. The traditional BLC ad system will return in four weeks, so this is your chance to make an incredible impact for your product, site, comic, or group.
The URLs for the BLC member comics are:
- Checkerboard Nightmare: http://www.checkerboardnightmare.com/
- Courting Disaster: http://www.courting-disaster.com/
- Evil Inc: http://www.evil-comic.com
- Greystone Inn: http://www.greystoneinn.net/
- Joyce and Walky!: http://www.joyceandwalky.com
- Krazy Larry: http://www.krazylarry.com/
- Melonpool: http://www.melonpool.com/
- Real Life Comics: http://www.reallifecomics.com/
- Schlock Mercenary: http://www.schlockmercenary.com
- Sheldon: http://www.sheldoncomics.com/
- Shortpacked!: http://www.shortpacked.com/
- Starslip Crisis: http://www.starslip.com/
- Ugly Hill: http://www.uglyhill.com/
- Wapsi Square: http://www.wapsisquare.com/