This Might Turn Into One of those Posts Ghastly Used to Complain About
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on August 9, 2007 - 12:23
- Now that you mention it Tom Brazelton's webcomic alter ego does look a hell of a lot like Bart Simpson.
- The latest installment of Goblins? Surprisingly violent last panel... even if it doesn't show a lot of blood.
- A webcomic named The Happy Penis is one of the silliest goofiest comics I've read this summer. It's so happy it's just barely NSFW. (But still definitely NSFW for most of you)
- Long time webcomic creator Sylvan Migdal has (new to me anyhow) some comics up under his "Spork" label. They're about a teenage girl named Rho and it kind of alternates between real angsty-life and fantasy interludes. Not a lot up but pretty interesting. Rho is not an obviously sympathetic character but she is an interesting sketch of a character so far.
IN SWAG I JUST MIGHT BUY:
- With all of the other videogames they've turned into movies why not... Minesweeper? Check out the preview trailer here.