Get Up On The Good Post
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on January 14, 2008 - 11:00
January Issue (so far...):
- Xaviar Xerexes interviews the International Man Of Webcomics: Ryan Estrada
- Michael Payne goes in Search of Vanished Webcomics
- Tim Broderick continues his series on bringing his webcomic to print with a traditional publisher: What's the Next Step?
- Patric Lewandowski considers the Intent of the Creator in his series on defining comics.
- Derik Badman's latest installment of his column Panels & Pictures offers a close reading of Krigstein
Be kind to our advertisers and check out the Learn to Draw the Human Figure anatomy training course.
- Todd Allen tackles the quality of Zuda's advertising and Platinum's AT&T sponsorship of the Comic Book Challenge among other subjects in his most recent column at CBR.
- Lee Atchison takes a turn at being a "renowned webcomics historian" with A Brief History of Webcomics: part one and part two.
- Jiffy Burke interviews James Turner, creator of Beaver and Steve.
- Leesa Hanagan interviews Woody Hearn of GU Comics.
- Joamette Gil interviews Tracy Butler, creator of Lackadaisy.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- Pam Bliss has a computer but doesn't read webcomics. And she worries that the giant magnet overlords may erase all of the webcomics from the intertubes. Gleep!