How To Eat Fried Webcomics
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on February 8, 2008 - 10:40
- Big thanks to our current sponsors: Learn To Draw, Scriptorium Fonts and the webcomics Coffee Time and Across the Way.
- CBR interviews Scott Kurtz, Kris Straub, Brad Guigar and Dave Kellett about their new book How To Make Webcomics.
- Broken Frontier has an interview with Tom Siddell, creator of Gunnerkrigg Court.
- Scienteers interview Alex Kolesar and Joseph Kovell of No Need for Bushido and earlier had an interview with Dave Roman, creator of Astronaut Elementary (among many other comics)
- And an interview with Dave Davis, founder of the Scienteers website.
- Like Brigadoon, every four years on February 29th, the University of South Dakota rises from the mists of the Scottish Highlands to hold its mystical 24 hour comics event!
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- The National Post has an article on Ryan North's Dinosaur Comic Valentine's Day cards. (My favorite: "Let's Celebrate Using Cards!")
- Count Your Sheep creator Adis Ramos is getting married! Go buy some of his art as a wedding present.
- Colleen Doran writes about self-publishing (in the pre-web years) at Jeff Smith's blog. Parts 1 and Parts 2 is up.
- FLEEN had a nice write-up of the new Jellaby book by Kean Soo. You can read the Jellaby comics online at the Secret Friend Society site.