Tuesday. Taquitos. Grwwwahh...
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on March 4, 2008 - 10:34
- El Santo just doesn't like the gamer webcomic VG Cats.
- Ross Payton on Warren Ellis and Paul Duffield’s Freakangels. (h/t Journalista!)
- The Beat has a snapshot of the new line-up of comics on Zuda this month. Eddie Sharam and James Woodhead’s ROAD was the winner of Zuda's monthly contest for February.
- ComicMix interviews the creators of Little Gamers. (h/t to FLEEN)
- Jonathan Callan presents the second installment of his interview with Starslip Crisis cartoonist Kristofer Straub. (h/t Journalista!)
- Brigid Alverson speaks with Luz: Girl of the Knowing creator Claudia Dávila. (h/t Journalista!)
- Scienteers talk to Tom Brazelton of Theater Hopper.
- Neil Gaiman writes about why booksellers should not fear the free.
- Larry Lessig notes that Nine Inch Nails' latest album has been released under a Creative Commons license. I think in the digital world it's probably wise to always keep up with how other forms of expression are adapting to the web. Comics in some ways has been far ahead but it doesn't mean there's not learnin' to be had from music and movies and whatnot.
- Congrats to Chris Crosby for nine years of his webcomic Superosity.
- Tom Spurgeon recaps his top 25 comic stories in the news from 2007.
- Derik Badman examines The Mighty Golem's Swing, a comic I recently read and thought was very well done.