Submitted by Graptopetalum on June 24, 2009 - 12:42
The animation is proving to be like extracting teeth! Blender seems to find a new silly thing to do with each frame so I'm rendering them and tweeking them one at a time! I've also changed my hosting company which required more tweeks because it does some things a bit differently from the old one (e.g. didn't allow avi movies).
I've also changed those video adds because they were discontinued. All the comic is now Google Chrome and Safari friendly, except three frames which crash Safari 4 but worked in Safari 3!
I'm now on Twitter and will try to update that more frequently.