Stuff I Want To Do This Year
Submitted by Howard Tayler on January 3, 2010 - 23:29
Iâ€™ve got a long list of things I want to do this year, but most of those things wonâ€™t be interesting to you. The short, Schlock-centric version of the list looks like this:
1) Deploy a new Schlock Mercenary website design with new plumbing underneath it. This should be done fairly soon.
2) Kick-ban everybody who leaves comments with suggestions for the new design underneath this post. This can be accomplished starting immediately.
3) Get three more Schlock books in print. With Travisâ€™ help on the coloring I believe this is actually possible. Heâ€™s amazing.
4) Overhaul my convention process. I learned a lot at GenCon Indy last year, and expect to be employing what I learned fairly quickly.
5) Celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the strip with something impressive. The local constabulary wonâ€™t let me mark the date with anything more explosive than croup, so Iâ€™m got about five months to come up with something non-conflagratory. (Note: Suggestions on the 10-year-anniversary are welcomed. Focus your efforts there, and avoid incurring wrath!)