Serializer Is Alive!
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on October 24, 2006 - 08:27
- Jen Sorensen's "Slowpokeâ€
- Rick Smith and Tania Menesse's â€œShuck Strippedâ€
- Spike's â€œTemplar, Arizonaâ€
- Eric Millikin's â€œFetus-Xâ€
- Tom Hart's â€œHutch Owenâ€
- Ryan North's â€œDinosaur Comicsâ€
Here is a full list of all the wonderful artists contributing to Serializer. It includes Patrick Farley with "Apocamon," Renee French with "micrographica," Sam Henderson with "The Magic Whistle," and Emily Horne and Joey Comeau with "A Softer World."
Publisherâ€™s Weekly refers to many of serializerâ€™s artists as â€œart comics favoritesâ€ and â€œcritical darlings.â€ Londonâ€™s Sunday Times has called serializer â€œhigh art,â€ and The New York Times thought some of our comics were â€œWell drawn and funny.â€ The Comics Journal found some Serializer comics to be â€œdaring, entertainingly perverseâ€ while The Guardian found artwork on serializer that â€œthreatens to seriously tamper with oneâ€™s smug equilibrium.â€