Thursday Newsin' To The Beat
Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on October 26, 2006 - 09:50
- Ryan North rolls out a new service called Project Wonderful that allows people to auction off sponsor ad spots. You can see it in action at Goats. Another nifty idea from North (who has already created OhNoRobot and RSSpect).
- That wacky Boxjam. Today's Doodle completely gets up in this blog's grill. Midwest comics REPRESENT!!!
- Hockey Zombie parodies Ctrl-Alt-Del. Artistic comment or promotional tactic?
Tis The Season!
- Ah Halloween - the time of the year for webcomics to put their characters in wacky halloween costumes...
- Another Halloween-themed event, this time at Girl-A-Matic: GAM-O-Ween.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- Websnark on Questionable Content's meek and mild Martin.
- Former Graphic Smash editor, T Campbell is no one's editor.
- Digital Strips notes that Francesco Marciuliano (current hired hand on the syndicated strip Sally Forth) is going to try to move his webcomic, Medium Large, into newspaper syndication.
- Fleen has a Dumbrella round-up, including an update on R Stevens' battle with the Sith.
- Charley Parker likes Zita The Space Girl.
- Drawn! likes Stuart Immonen and his webcomic, Never As Bad As You Think.