Submitted by Xaviar Xerexes on October 7, 2006 - 10:16
make the donuts thank our sponsors!
- TBS's Very Funny Ads (I'm not sure why they're advertising this with a pair of breasts - it seems to be a SFW site - it's a site featuring funny, mostly foreign ads)
- Comedy Central's Freak Show
- And the webcomics: The Eufos, The Front, A Pirate's Life For Me, I See You, Alma Mater, Things Change, and O''Deer.
And Now the News & Views:
- It's 24 Hour Comics Day! Post your updates, parties, etc!
- Arguably the most awesome first anniversary webcomic evah - check out this week's Dr. McNinja.
- I really like the concept of a "map" as the interface here. A Maps Little Spell is a very cool little site and webcomic worth checking out.
- On the internets you're free to be as NSFW as you wanna be... actually One-Liners isn't visually NSFW but man it can be vulgar. Definitely not for everyone, but if you like some shock and raw with your webcomics, check out the relatively new One-Liners by Shishio and -U.
Around the World in 80 Blogs:
- Journalista! catches a Wizard interview with cartoonist David Kellett about his comic SheldonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s trip to Comics.com and back again.
- Zoinks congrats Tom Brazelton, creator of Theater Hoppers on his impending fatherhood.
- Lore recommends The Nietzsche Family Circus, which pairs a random Family Circus panel with a randomly selected Nietzsche quote, and this tribute to Ray Harryhause which he notes has skeletons with axes.
- Comic Foundry thinks the movie Ghost Rider will be as bad as Elecktra.
Things On My To Do List:
Submitted by Brinkerhoff on October 6, 2006 - 11:30
200 strips and all's (un)well. Thanks to eveyone who's stopped by to read Brinkerhoff and continues to do so. I'm glad a comic about life after divorce starring a bitter, wise-crackingrabbit has found an audience.
Who woulda' thunk?
Here's to 200 more ...and beyond.
Submitted by harknell on October 6, 2006 - 07:17
Onezumi.com has just published comic no. 300 (in Mighty Marvel Fashion to commemorate the event). We want to thank all of our readers for their support and we look forward to creating the next 300 comics and beyond.
Submitted by moovok on October 4, 2006 - 15:49
Silent Kimbly on Monday reached it's #250th comic strip. After two years Silent Kimbly has reached colour, produced a collection of strips in the Play time bookÃ‚ and has a future upcoming. Ryan Sias stated "IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve got big plans for this next year, hopefully some of it will come true!"
Here's to the next #250!
Submitted by tynic on October 4, 2006 - 00:03
was reached by Byrobot Dot Net at such a velocity that we actually overshot it by a few days. Our celebratory 202ndthst comic is now up for your viewing pleasure! No updates have been missed, as yet (fate, consider yourself tempted).
Submitted by RiESC on September 21, 2006 - 16:39
September 21, 1995 saw the beginning of a unique little science fiction and supernatural themed comic strip called Deathworld. Eleven years have passed since then, and Deathworld just keeps going!
Having expanded into a full-fledged universe that has spawned eight self-published mini-comics and a card battle game, Deathworld shows no signs of stopping any time soon.
Submitted by JGBrin on September 17, 2006 - 14:02
This message is somewhat belated since September 1, 2006 marked the first anniversary since the launch of The Crown Prince webcomic.
For the past 55 Mondays, a new strip has been posted without fail, for a current grand total of 79 strips in the archive! Impressed? I think today might be a perfect time to sample this webcomic or read strips you've missed. Tomorrow would be an equally perfect time.
Submitted by Debt On on September 13, 2006 - 15:38
This past Friday, Sept. 8, I added my 200th strip to the archives of my comic strip, Debt On. There have been over 100 daily strips since I relaunched my strip with a new premise and art style on May 29 of this year.
Submitted by deehews on September 8, 2006 - 16:12
At Bitter-Enders, the webcomic about pub life, there are two reasons to celebrate:
- 150 strips have now been posted, and
- The site redesign has just gone live. There are several improvments on the original, including a brand-new strip design.
Here's a sneak preview:
Submitted by Scarybug on August 21, 2006 - 20:28
Tuesday, August 22th marks the SECOND ANNIVERSARY of Nerdcore: The Core Wars! Saturday, August 26th marks the 100th NERDCORE COMIC! To celebrate, Comic number 100 will be an ORIGINAL ANIMATED CARTOON with voices and everything!