- Shaenon Garrity may not agree with me that Chris Muir's recent Day By Day comic is offensive but in her blog she entertainingly lays out the argument for why it is "the worst damn comic in the world"!
- The Silent Penultimate Panel Watch (a pretty funny concept for a blog actually) steps aside from its normal fare of spotting silent comic panels to pitch an all webcomics-in-print alt-alt paper idea. I've heard this idea before but I've never heard rumblings of anyone actually running with it. In a way, however, the parody news newspaper The Onion is, as it expands its paper edition into new markets.
- Kristy Vs. The Zombie Army hits 100 pages. (link from the Webcomic Collective blog)
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- Derik Badman "live-cartooned" the Computer In Libraries conference. (link from Yet Another Comics Blog)
- Gilead Pellaeon posts his wish list of webcomics books.
- Comixpedia blogger Robert Anke writes a guest column for FLEEN called "The Good Kind of Stealing".
- Missed this but earlier this month Comixpedia columnist Brigid Alverson posted at Digital Strips about Postmodern Haircut — a webcomic devoted entirely to the critic Noam Chomsky.
- Obiwan Kirk writes about a year of Knight Quest-Online on its current host and recent updates to Last Chance and The Dark Bane.
- Jonathan Dalton gives good grades to Dylan Meconis' current comic Family Man.