Always remember: Valentine's Day is a Christian corruption of a pagan festival involving werewolves, blood and fucking. So wish people a happy HornyWerewolf Day and see what happens.
(I lifted that from Warren's Bad Signal list which may upset him but it's too good not to share with the world). In other Valentines Day news Blind Date II has its first comics posted.
- FLEEN interviewed David Simon, creator of Crimson Dark.
- Comic Book Resources interviews Phil Foglio, creator of Girl Genius.
- Brad Guigar marks seven years of producing a daily comic strip – first with Greystone Inn and more recently with Evil Inc. Guigar also creates two weekly comics: Courting Disaster, and Phables.
- As of today, Arthur, King of Time and Space has gone its first one thousand daily updates without missing one.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- Penny Arcade's Tycho writes "a guest essay" on fatherhood for Tom Brazelton's Theater Hopper site.
- Webcomics In Print looks at A Cheese Related Mishap by Ray Friesen.
- Fuzzy and OJ are having a caption contest! Submit your own caption, view the ones already there, and rate them!