- Digital Strips catches that the documentary Adventure into Digital Comics will premiere on Oct. 9th at the Tel Aviv Icon Film Festival.
- A very cool business presentation from Creatures In My Head creator Andrew Bell.
- Meaghan Quinn does a very funny take on the superhero vs superheroine poses debate.
- It's guest artist month at Tyson Smith's Pirate and Alien.
- Brad Guigar hit 2000 strips in the Greystone Inn/Evil Inc. continuity. Wow!
- Publishers Weekly has launched a "Comics Bestsellers" list that is supposed to be based on data from bookstores and comics shops. Dirk Deppey has more commentary on the new list today.
Question of the Day:
Cinema Comics is a small collective of creators. They've made a few "trailers" for their comics. I'd be curious as to how many people think making a trailer (whether truly animated or something akin to a Clickwheel reel) for their comics would help promote it. One advantage I suppose is that you could potentially try to leverage sites like YouTube and iFilm to get your comic in front of people who might not otherwise learn about it.
I knid of like PopSyndicate so far: comics, movies, tv reviews, etc.
Really Not Comics:
ICANN is the group that regulates the Domain Name System. Apparently they are looking for input on changing their very own website. Some of you may be just the right person to give them a clue…