- FLEEN scores an interview with Aaron Diaz, creator of Dresden Codak creator on his decision to quit his job and become a full-time webcomicker, merchandise, and what itâ€™s like leaping into the unknown.
- Zuda said it was going "live" today but so far… no webcomics to be found on the site.
- Webware profiles Zuda. (Not much "new" in this piece but if you’ve missed the recent hype about it’s launch today…)
Justify My Hype
- Check out the wordless comic Washed Ashore by Kid Nemo. Cute.
- Also been meaning to plug the students n’ sorcery webcomic AEther. Good stuff – check it out.
- In your mind’s browser… clear your cache. Funny bit from The Joy Of Tech.
- Wonderella usually cracks me up but this one goes out of its way to go one more unexpected left turn to hilarity…
- From the archives: Teaching Baby Paranoia explains how government jobs are made…
- So I married a werewolf… Ryan Estrada has a funny one-shot comic up.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- Hey, play Team Fortress 2 at the Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal server (80smachine.homeip.net port 27015).
- Top 87 "bad predictions" about the future. The humor potential is enormous…
- The blog Webcomics Asylum wants you to draw their mascot "Chimpy".
- Tom Spurgeon has 5 good stories about comics – a nice essay from Tom on appreciating some of what the current era of comics does have.
- Karas the Revelation – come on who wants to be winner #3?