Hyung Sun Kim is the creator of Kung Fool X. He also reads webcomics.
1. 10 Commandments of Simon (part of Small Stories online). It’s about how to be a 29 year old virgin.
2. Cat and Girl. Existential, self referential, hip and phat. Can yo dig it? If you can, then you haven’t been reading enough semiotics. I recommend some Chomsky or at least Umberto Eco.
3. Bob the Angry Flower. Bob, the flower is angry. Absurd mix of politics, science, and the aching need for heartfelt communion.
4. Oh My Fantasy Epic. RPG World with teeth.
5. Stoopid Pigeon. Like, Purple Pussy, but distant, abstract, sort of.