- Lea Hernandez points out that DC’s new webcomic site is using the name of an existing artist , ZUDA.
- Journalista! links to a video of Sky and Winter McCloud speaking with cartoonists Amy Kim Ganter (Sorcerers and Secretaries) and Kazu Kibuishi (Copper, Flight) in a program recorded on the day of their wedding.
- Derik Badman offers a thoughtful review of Paul Madonnaâ€™s All Over Coffee.
- Gilead Pellaeon reviews Adrian Ramos’ (creator of webcomic Count Your Sheep) new children book Someone to See the Emperor.
- Joey Manley links to a bunch of reviews so I don’t have to…
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 BLOGS
- Matt Shepherd rewrites a part of the comic 52 concerning Robin and the parable of the goose in a bottle. And it’s FUNNY! Holy Crap! Someone’s trying to frame the Goosemaster!
- Gilead Pellaeon writes about how although there’s no "webcomics community" there is such a thing as webcomic culture. It’s an interesting post. My own sense is that there are lots of groups of interest, many of which overlap in different ways (if there ever really was one webcomics community, well, that’s so 20th Century…). Gilead’s "culture" observation has a bit of truth to it although I’m not that convinced you can use it to set off webcomics from comics like he seems to suggest.